Below a short summary on the current Entry Requirements for Tourists to Namibia.
Please be advised that these directives can change at any time, but we will keep you updated of any changes as they occur.
Persons entering Namibia for tourism purposes:
- Airports are open as well as sea ports and most of the land borders. If intending to use a land border, you should check that it is open before travelling.
- Fully vaccinated clients are no longer required to present a negative PCR test result as long as they can provide a valid vaccination card upon entry to Namibia.
- Non vaccinated adults and children older than 5 years are still required to present a negative PCR test result not older than 72 hours from when the sample was taken. These PCR test results are to be uploaded on the Trusted Travel System.
Upon arrival, guests must have the following documentation at hand at all times:
- Completed Health Questionnaire
- Completed Surveillance Form (attached)
- Valid Fully Vaccinated Card or negative PCR test result not older that 72 hours from when the sample was taken.
** Remember to always practice social distance in public and sanitize your hands frequently!