- Overnight in the Kruger National Park
- ‘Big 5’ open safari vehicle game viewing
- Contribute towards the preservation of nature and its local community
JOHANNESBURG to KRUGER NATIONAL PARK (±400km)
Guests to arrange breakfast packs with the hotel (own arrangements and for own account) before they are collected from the hotel and head to the Kruger National Park. The tour will stop along the way at padstals/farms stalls where guests can sample the local produce, crafts and delicatessen (own account).
Arrive at the camp in the afternoon. Nkambeni Safari Camp comprises of 150 en-suite timber and canvas tents on a raised wooden platform, looking out onto the concession, which is situated within the Kruger National Park. The camp is involved with the local community and contributes to their development and upliftment.
Guests can freshen up on arrival, and spend time at leisure before embarking on an afternoon game drive in an open safari vehicle in the Kruger National Park and enjoying sundowners in the bush along the way. The Kruger National Park forms part of the Great Limpopo Transfrontier Park.
At 20 000 km² the park is roughly the size of the Netherlands. Guests return to the camp. Enjoy dinner before retiring for the night.
Nkambeni Safari Camp or similar – Dinner and breakfast and 2 game viewing activities.
KRUGER NATIONAL PARK to JOHANNESBURG (±400km)
Guests enjoy early morning game viewing from an open safari vehicle, before returning to the camp for breakfast. The tour departs, after breakfast, for Johannesburg. Enjoy lunch (own account) en route. The tour concludes, on arrival, at O.R. Tambo International Airport or a Johannesburg city hotel.
- Tours of longer duration are available. For longer tours, the first and last days are identical to Day 1 and Day 2
Additional days added to the itinerary will be spent game viewing and the accommodation will be on a dinner, bed and breakfast basis including 2 game viewing activities per full day
- We recommend a minimum of a 2 night safari
- It is recommended that clients do not book any flights departing before 18h00 on the return day, as travel times and stops may vary depending on the interests of fellow guests. TDM cannot be held responsible for any delays as a result of circumstances beyond our control.
Accommodation: 3-star tented safari camp
Meals: Breakfast and dinner per night stay
Entrance fees: Kruger National Park conservation fee, community levy
Excursions: Two game drives per night stay
Green Seat: SANParks Honorary Rangers, Endangered Wildlife Trust, Trees for Tourism
Travel insurance, flights, visa fees, airport transfers, porterage, lunches, gratuities, and personal expenses