What we do
Your clients satisfaction guaranteed
We are a full service African Destination Management Company
In the business of creating authentic and memorable experiences for inbound leisure travelers to Africa (FITs and Groups), and for our B2B partners around the world. We know that no two people or businesses are the same, and have built Sense of Africa around flexible, personal, solutions-oriented relationships. First-hand knowledge and experience of our destinations means that dedicated travel specialists are qualified to design tailor-made and scheduled guided itineraries around the needs of the client.
We offer a range of travel management services, which add measurable value to our partners through;
- A powerful technological solutionAccess to a powerful technological solution designed for partners and suppliers (with intelligent API connectivity) in line with global best practice and OTA digital booking trends
- A cutting edge B2B platformDesigned as a tool to assist our partners in creating tailor-made itineraries around their clients’ unique needs
- Collective buying powerEnsuring competitive rates and enhanced value adds
- SecurityWith financial risk assumption and astute contracting standards
- Centralized marketing and brand supportWith sophisticated collateral and access to product marketing assets
- Synchronised/ standardised value propositionsSuch as service protocols and health & safety standards
- A product and experience portfolioThat is expertly curated in each of our regions, and is personally experienced, tested and vetted
- SustainabilityLong into the future through ongoing global market trend analysis
- An expert consultancy serviceBased on first hand region-specific travel knowledge and experience
- An in-house Guide AcademyWhich enables us to train our guides in line with Sense of Africa’s specific standards of excellence, and to pair them to a customer based on experiential expectations, language and personality.
Sense of Africa Classified
We have classified our products to assist you in designing the perfect African itinerary around the unique needs of your clients. Ours is no ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach, and we have categorized our offering in line with both experiential expectation and budget.
To guide you in making the right travel recommendations to your clients, you have the choice of tailoring our products in line with the following profiles:
A premium-luxury experience for the traveller who prefers 5-star all the way
A comfort-luxury experience, with 4 to 5-star hotels, guest houses and private game lodges
A relaxed-comfort experience, primarily in upper 3 to 4-star hotels, guest houses and game lodges
A relaxed experience for budget conscious travellers, primarily in 3 to 4-star hotels and game lodges
A rustic experience for younger and more adventurous travellers, in 3-star hotels and tented game lodges
For the traveller who wants to learn a new skill through real, hands-on, out of the ordinary experiences
Do you need assistance planning your trip?
We offer a comprehensive product and service portfolio, including:
Expertise travel planning from our well knowledge local consultants.
Scheduled Guided Tours
A scheduled approach, without compromising on a uniquely personal experience.
Group and Incentive Travel
Each destination with endless creative potential for successful groups and incentives.
On the road to discover your destination’s many secrets
Scheduled Guided Flying Safaris
Seeing your destination from a different angle
Tailor Made Tours
Travel the way you want to travel
Meet and Greet Services
For an effortless and enjoyable travel experience
When it’s time to bring people together for a celebration
The quintessential African family holiday
Experiencing the destination in an extraordinary way
Add on Packages
An easy, exciting and trouble-free way of filling extra days prior to or after a tour
Style, comfort and exclusivity